Las elegidas en Rolling Stone

Y estas son las elegidas en Rolling Stone, se puede consultar la lista en:
www.rollingstone.com

1. Beyoncé"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
2. Santogold"Les Artistes"
3. MGMT"Time to Pretend"
4. Blitzen Trapper"Furr"
5. Lil Wayne"Lollipop"
6. Beck "Gamma Ray"
7. Estelle feat. Kanye West"American Boy"
8. My Morning Jacket"I'm Amazed"
9. Coldplay "Viva la Vida"
10. T.I."No Matter What"
11. Rihanna "Disturbia"
12. TV on the Radio"Golden Age"
13. Ryan Adams and the Cardinals"Magick"
14. The BPA feat. David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal"Toe Jam"
15. Al Green"Lay It Down"
16. Young Jeezy"My President"
17. The Killers"Spaceman"
18. Kid Rock"All Summer Long"
19. Guns n' Roses"Better"
20. Katy Perry"I Kissed a Girl"
21. Vampire Weekend"One (Blake's Got a New Face)"
22. Jay-Z and T.I."Swagga Like Us"
23. The Black Keys"I Got Mine"
24. Lykke Li"I'm Good, I"m Gone"
25. Leona Lewis"Bleeding Love".

Comentarios

Entradas populares